Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday L-O-V-E

Today is a very, very unusual Saturday....

1. My husband has to work.

2. I slept past 8:00.

This hasn't happened in like 5 years or so.  It's crazy and secretly, I'm looking for some me time to get some things done around the house. I made it to the gym earlier and did about 30-min of light cardio. It really was my first official day back so I didn't over do it, as that kicked my arse. I can't wait until I can go to the park and just run...run for miles. The last time I attempted C25K, I about bit the big one, by the 4th run. While at the gym, I signed up for the "Maintain, Not Gain" Challenge. It's $1 per week and it's designed to get us through the holiday season w/o weight gain. Each week we weigh in, if we maintain or loose, we get our name added to a drawing. At the end of the 10 weeks, we have a small banquet and prizes are given away.

My fill is good. I am consuming about 3/4 - 1 cup per meal. I can tell when I am done and easily push away. It's not a hard full, like I'm gonna get sick if I eat another bite sick, but a comfortable full. I think the portion is a bit higher than goal with band, but so much less than what I was putting away prior to my first fill.

I splurged today. QVC had a great deal on an e-reader (i.e. Kindle) for you guess it, "5 easy payments!" I've really been wanting one so I called and got one for my mother-n-law for Christmas as well. She is a huge reader. She will be Happy. Now I'm left with the perfect gift searching venture for my parents and the pops-in-law. I love the holidays.....only a few weeks until Thanskgiving!

I found these fabulous wraps at the store yesterday - 8g Protein, 5g of carbs, 71 calories and 2 fat per wrap. They are so yummy and seriously, the healthiest wrap I've found.



Wishing all my sweet banded lovelies a beautiful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I am a late sleeper so sleeping past 8 am isn't unusual for me. However, on Saturdays I have to get up at 8 to take my daughters to their bowling league. Sundays are my day to sleep in. I wish I could get up early and work out. Isn't it great finding the perfect gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super great :) I'm the worlds worst gift buyer. Not in that I buy bad gifts I just get SO nervous when picking them out; even for babies. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!