Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pre-op Physician's Consult - ✔

The consult went good; this was my last office visit before surgery. They took my "before" picture for my file, which made me feel totally official. I then had my first weigh-in since August 4; I'm happy to report I am down -7.3. That was unexpected and totally exciting! [Sweet hubby was down -9 - they let him weigh-in for the fun of it]. He's been so wonderful and is still being successful in his efforts to do this pre-op diet with me. 

The Dr. went over my chart and said that they were going to remove my gallbladder during surgery; two birds with one stone...sweet! I got all my Rx's and instructions for before and after surgery. The 2nd happy highlight of the day - he said I could eat salad vegi's once per day and have 1 diet soda per day; yay! I stopped and got some steam-able vegi's and 2 cans of low sodium, wheat based soup. 

My next appointment is Monday; it is the Post-op Educational Class - the 411 of being banded and all the do's and don'ts. It's getting so close; have I mentioned how happy I am? :)

Official Weigh-in #2
- 7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!