Friday, September 3, 2010

My date has been scheduled!

....and the count down begins.

My Dr.'s office called my date has been scheduled.

September 22

I am beyond happy and my prayers haven't stopped thanking my good Lord for this wonderful, much welcomed blessing. Other dates to remember:

Sept 7: Pick up Unjury
Sept 8: Start Unjury
Sept 9: Pre-Op Physician Consult
Sept 13: Pre-Op Education Class
Sept 20: Pre-Op Anesthesia Consult
Sept 22: Surgery (time TBD on 9/21)
Sept 30: 1 week Post-Op follow-up

My life is about to change and I can't put into words how happy I am. I'm just as nervous, so don't let me fool you. The IV petrifies me, I'm a baby for pain and nervous about 6 weeks of a liquid only diet. (2 pre/4post). But, I am mentally prepared I think, but continue to become stronger each day. I want actually know my strength until the day comes and the weeks after. But, I do know that I have the most amazing husband, family, and friends and that I will have the support I need to carry me through the tough times.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful, wonderful blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting a date! Good luck with all your pre-op preparations and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!