Tuesday, August 17, 2010

where did this come from?

Perhaps knowing that this is it; motivation has taken control. I'm down another -2.2 for a total of -6.4. It has to be the drive knowing that 10% gets me banded; I have ruffly 13.6 to go.  Yee-haw!

I told one of my other BF's last night that I am getting banded. She had lots of questions but was totally supportive. We became friends in the 6th grade and she knows the struggles I've had with my weight. She has always been t.i.n.y. but one of the few people I feel totally comfortable around. Here we are this past fall, her so cute and I thirty-pounds lighter:


I still haven't told my parents. I think I have decided I will once my date is confirmed, and one week before. My brother, who had gastric, waited until the night before, which wasn't so nice - she was upset over the sugery on top of hurt feelings. We have the greatest parents in the world! I lost weight once on Weight Watchers and now she thinks thats the answer to everything and WLS is a stupid decision. God love her; maybe it isn't for her but for me, this is what I need and what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!