Monday, September 14, 2009

i love new friends.

9/14/2009 - premier week (friend makin monday blog post)





if you would like to participate, head on over to this blog.


Since Fall is {almost} in full swing, you know what that means!
Season Premiere week is right around the corner!






What are some of your favorite fall shows?

Thanks to the invention of TiVo, I have too many favorite shows. Seriously, I probably should be almost embarrassed to list them all. So, to not incriminate myself, I will only list a few:

Lipstick Jungle • Dexter • CSI: Vegas • 30 Rock • The Office • Rules of Engagement • Cake Wrecks •
Cake Boss • How I Met Your Mother • Big Bang Theory • The Biggest Looser • Smallville • Fringe • The Mentalist

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot some of these. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Office & Big Bang Theory too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Big Bang Theory and Smallville too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot The Mentalist on my FMM!!! Awesome shows. And I watch way too many as well because of our lovely DVR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how I met your mother, the big bang thery and the biggest loser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cake Boss!! I don't have cable, but I do love that one.

    And Big Bang Theory, CSI, and some of the other ones, but I forgot already, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!