Monday, January 5, 2009

sunshine and cranberries

so, i got the perfect day of sunshine yesterday and got to wear my new shades. breifly. i was excited. its rained so much lately. apparantly i like the simple things in life. sunshine and new shades. it perked up my afternoon. o, and to perk up my week....i found that the grocery stores still have sierra mist cranberry free. im stocked! i thought it only to be a holiday drink, coming out before Thanksgiving, ending the week of Christmas. i hope it stays. i love, love, love it.

my school doesnt start until Thursday, March 5th. i think. the hospital website confirms the date. i will find out for sure this wednesday when i go in. but i am kind of bummed. i was thinking it would be next week or the week after. im not looking forward to waiting 2 months. but at the same time, it will give me something to look forward to.


im almost done with the first book in the twilight saga. im not a reader. ive simply read only a handful of books, since i graduated high school, going on twelve years ago. but i cant put this book down. aaah. edward cullen. <3

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you the books on audio cd MP.3 if you want girl. I'm listening to book 3 now. I only read half of Book one because eventually I got bored with it. I'm not into Stephanie Myer's writting style. I do like the stories but not the writting...regardless if it's suppose to sound like a teenager or not. I'm glad you're going back to school soon. I loved it when I was in school. Good luck with the weightloss, keep on rolling. Let me know how your progress is going or even if you would like to share a segment on my blog. Thanks Girl ;).

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!