Wednesday, January 28, 2009

new'ness

so while im writing, im listening to the tv my dad is glued to. the soft, sweet conversation my mom and i are having. and i feel the coldness as it has once again, consumed my feet and hands. poor little things. they seem to be cold, always. in my defense, i do cover with cute socks and soft blankets.


well...we have found our new vehicle. it was love at first sight. well, after an long, intensive search. i should have it on saturday, if delivered on time.
i love a new vehicle. my last new vehicle was my altima, we bought new in '02.




im excited. about a new product!
a new something i found today, while scrolling through this months Glamour....
they are art pens, by sally hansen.
they are super cute.
they will be a spring, must have!






















1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new car!! those nail pens look really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!