- It's only Tuesday and this week has been so, so crazy at the office. The Director of Accounting had to take an emergency leave last Tuesdsay, and hasn't yet returned. I've been training via phone/email to do her job - in addition to mine. Love being busy but just a wee bit stressed. Is it the weekend yet?
- My hair is still fallin out and I.am.so.over.it. My surgeon's office says that hair loss isn't common with band patients; thoughts? I know I've asked before but now I'm stressing something else could be wrong.
- My husbands blackout season began March 1; we can't vacation until June. Note: Our 10th Wedding Anniversary is April 7.
- I think I am officially brave enough to purchase a pair Nike running capri's. I've never owned anything so fitted; I'm excited.
- I know 11 people who are expecting babies. I can't wait until it's my turn!
- Yard sale season is upon us; anyone else as stoked about that as I am?
- Speaking of, I need to have one myself.
- So, my personal record on the eliptical on Saturday was - 2.5 miles, 325 calores, 30 min.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
bullets. My mind is everywhere.
Posted by nikki at 11:11 AM