Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Challenge - Paypal Link posted tomorrow!

We've had a wonderful response to the challenge; I'm so excited!

Rumor has it there are some competitive girls out there ready to shed some winter padding and win this challenge - so this is going to be a great 6-weeks!

Reminder, today is the last day to sign-up! Your $5 entry fee is due by this Friday, March 4th. Keep check here to see if your payment has been received. If you're name is in black, you're good to go!

Link will be posted tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Nikki, not sure if it's just me but I think the donate link may be broken, it's taking me to a page that says this: "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks."

    What is your email address associated with your paypal, maybe I can donate that way?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the same problem as the other gals. :(

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!