Monday, February 7, 2011

G-Y-M time!

Finally, after my pathetic January off - I made it back to the gym today. && I must brag - best.workout.ever! I'm pretty sure it's because I am lighter - but I RAN, r-a-n, for 2 straight miles at 5 mph. I feel so accomplished today. With my 6-month membership I got with my surgery, came 2 free sessions with a personal trainer. I scheduled my first session for this Thursday. I am so nervous about that. As a member, I can purchase additional sessions for $20 per half hour. Personally, I don't think that is bad. I've got about 35 more to go to reach goal; I'm ready to tone and get this last off.

As for my fill. I am really tight. First things in the morning are crazy and I can't really even hardly drink liquid. By mid morning, I can drink and by lunch eat a small bite. Today, I've had 1 cup of Chicken Chili and that's it. I'm about to either have a protein shake or maybe a turkey burger pattie? I know that's not a lot but I've not been hungry AT ALL! I welcome the change, as January was ruff. ruff. ruff. I can't wait until weigh-in. Only 7.7 away from onederland; eek! How exciting is that! 



How was your weekend, my friends?

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was tighter. Good luck with the personal trainer. Bet you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was tighter but be careful about not being able to take in liquids. Especially when you're working out, you want to make sure you can stay hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only 7.7?? You're amazing!! Being back in the gym will get you there in no time!!

    Drink lots of fluid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a great achievment at the gym :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!