Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank you!

I want to thank you all for the kind words and prayers on my last post regarding my husband's mamaw. She passed on Friday, rather peacefully actually. All of the children and grandchildren were bedside which brought peace to them all. Again, thank you. 

As for my food over the past few days, It wasn't perfect. I did have a -1.1 lb. loss which I am happy about. It should be more but it was an emotional time and there were lots of unhealthy choices. I did have portion control mostly, just not healthy choices. I am also happy to say, "bye-bye 220's" - I'm officially 219.1! 

A sneak-peak at exciting upcoming goals:
  • .3 away from reaching -40 lb. loss. 
  • 11.1 away from -50 lb. loss 
  • 20.1 away from saying good-bye to the 200s forever
Excited? TOTALLY! Focused? UNBELIEVABLY SO!

This Thursday night is the annual Christmas Gala held by my Surgeon's office. It is a big event held at the Airport Hilton. Heavy (healthy) hors d' oeuvres, a program from the surgeons office and a fashion show from patients who have lost. I have two days to find the perfect dress. I'm so excited. Does your surgeon's office host a holiday event?



5 comments:

  1. I missed your last post, but wanted to express late condolences. The Christmas party sounds like fun. My surgeon doesn't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss.

    I don't think my clinic has a party. If they do I haven't gotten my invite. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear from you my dear!
    I am not sure about a party at my surgeons but I think I can safely say that I'd probably skip this year! Good luck finding a dress and I hope your family is all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love love the upcoming goals - and you're going to get there too!!

    Don't forget to post a pic of you in your new dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are soooooo freakin close to onederland! one ounce at a time if that's what it takes. we have a lifetime... it's not a race.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!