Saturday, March 12, 2011

A day of awesome.

1. I started off my day by breaking all kinds of personal workout records; 5 miles on the elliptical. [I've never went to the gym on a Saturday, ever - so that in itself was a major big to do.]








2. I got to go home and spend the day with my parents, brother and my 5 nieces and nephews. I also got to visit with one of my mamaws.


3. The weather was sunny, warm and breezy.




4. I fit into and bought a size 14 jeans at Old Navy. I have not been in a 14 since the late 90's, and that was only for a really.brief. time.









Today was a great day! 

14 comments:

  1. What a seriously awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know how excited I am for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that is what I call a great day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesomer, & awesomest!!! What a rockin' day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a good day all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome victories!!!! 5 miles?! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a great day. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some SERIOUS NSV's!! You go girl! You are looking so skinny in those jeans. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!