Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Me! Happy New You!

2011; it's ours - to make whatever we want. And that my friends, is so exciting!

I am so excited for what this year will bring. Top of my list - babies!! If all goes as planned, we will start our 4th treatment in March, maybe February. I know this weight loss will aid greatly and I just can't wait.  I'm also excited about my continued journey of a healthy life style, good choices and new opportunities life will bring my way.

I've taken a week or two off from blogging. With the holidays, family, friends, football - and since I met my end of the year goal, I took a a tiny break. My weight has totally maintained - but I did enjoy some holiday goodies. Today, I start back full force. Banded only 3 months ago and hitting a loss of 51.7 by the end of the year has totally changed me. I feel fabulous, both physically and mentally. My self-esteem is out the roof and I have my smile back. I missed that. Only 38 to go until goal, I pray for my continued success. As I read not to long ago, "I'm still a cow, only a smaller cow". At 207, onederland is the near distance and I'm so eager to get there. I can't wait until this feeling of being the "big girl" goes away. I can't wait until my face slims way down. I think I am most excited about that; I've always had "chunky cheeks". I'm over them already!

I'm back to the gym this week, back to healthy choices, back to rocking this band. I did get a small fill last week, which makes me at a total of 6.6cc. 

I wish everyone a fabulous new year! If your a new bandster - sending much success your way. If your on the journey with me or have reached goal - sending hugs and wishes for continued success. Thanks for all your support thus far. You all are the best!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 50 lb loss! Terrific! I am starting out at basically the same as you and was banded 2 weeks ago. Down 19 from my high and would be thrilled to be down 50 in 3 months!! I am really excited for what the new year will bring too. Good luck with the babies! I went through it too - has its ups and downs but all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki - I meant same as you started at. . . can't wait to be where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from YOU!! I'm glad you took a break to enjoy family!!

    And, terrific job on the 50 pounds!! That is sooo absolutely amazing!!

    Happy New Year to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things are going so well for you! You deserve good things!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!