Friday, July 27, 2007

im a fat ass

ok, so i had to take tater (foster daughter) to a psychologist yesterday for a psychosexual eval. i left with an email from the dr. with instructions to forward my resume. today i went in for an interview and came out with a p/t job. ok, i don't think i have ever been so excited over something in a long time. the office is in an old historical house, downtown maryville. i work right next door to my bud, so lunch dates are a definate now! im basically the office manager and just helping the doc out. it is, i forgot to mention, just me and the doc in the office. he's super nice. i would say in his upper 60's. im so glad to be getting out of the house.
now, im sure your wandering why the title. well, in the pre-hours before the actual interview, i discovered that none of my business clothes from pre-foster parent days, fit. im depressed. very discouraged. this non-career phase ive been in for the last 8 months, packed on pounds. so now, i will be right next door to forementioned - best bud - and we will be hitting the gym everyafternoon. my fat ass will be back in my 'skinny' jeans, by my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! ♥ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!